The Classroom Building (on the second floor) houses a college-wide drop-in lab with 62 computers and six digital classrooms with about 30 computers each. These labs are fully equipped with Pentium 4 computers, and each contains a high-resolution LCD data/video project be projected onto a large screen to enhance class instruction. Students and faculty are capable of accessing the web on our workstations or their personal laptops via our wireless and local area network circulated throughout the labs.
Classroom Building - General Lab
- Location: CL-201a
- Facility: Walk-in lab with 62 networked Pentium IV Computers, Networked Laser Printers.
- Hours: (Spring and Fall)
Mon & Wed 9:00AM-9:45PM
Tues & Thurs 9:00AM-9:45PM
Fri & Sat 9:00AM-4:45PM
Summer and Winter hours vary.
Manager: Elizabeth Chow, Contact: 718-262-3888/3890
- Computer Lab Rules — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Apr 26, 2017
- Check in/Check out Procedures
- CUNY Computer Software Site Licenses — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Oct 03, 2017
- Computer software licenses purchased by the University.
- CUNY Computer User Responsibilities — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Apr 26, 2017
- Note: City University of New York Computer User Responsibilities is a statement originally prepared by the University's computer Policy Committee. It underwent review by the University Faculty Senate and the CUNY Office of the Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs.
- IT Policies — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Apr 26, 2017
- The York College Web Pages and other related computer resources for Internet access are being developed for the purpose of advancing the Mission of York College.
- IT Security — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Apr 26, 2017
- To protect York's computer resources and the related information assets, the Center has implemented a Firewall system to protect the College network resources. The center has deployed an Intrusion Detection System for the campus.
- Mathematica at CUNY York College — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Apr 26, 2017
- Specialized Computer Facilities — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Apr 26, 2017