- Join the SEMAA Program and Catch the Excitement
- NASA sponsored SEMAA (Science, Engineering, Mathematics and Aerospace Academy) Program @ York College invites you to join and enjoy the excitement through flight simulation, starlab, robotics, aerodynamics, and other cool space-related activities.
- What Earth and Physical Sciences
- When Sep 21, 2013 from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where AC-3D01 and Various Classrooms
- Contact Name Nazrul I. Khandaker, Ph.D., P.G.
- Contact Phone 718-262-2079
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Program runs for eight Saturdays (September 21 through November 16; no classes on October 12, 2013).
Thanks to the diligence and passion of our NASA partners, the York College SEMAA program is continuing in 2013. Starting September 21, classes will run for 8 Saturdaysfrom 9 am-noon (please note no classes on October 12, 2013). Applications are available here. Classes are offered for 1-9 grades.