- Cornell University Cooperative Extension Workshop Series Part 3
- Join educators from the Urban Environment Program at Cornell University Cooperative Extension in NYC for a series of workshops that explore the importance and management of the urban forest in Jamaica, Queens. Workshops will include both indoor and outdoor experiential learning.
- When Oct 14, 2010 from 04:00 PM to 05:50 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where ÅÇ–4E07
- Contact Name Dr. Cheryl Adams
- Add event to calendar iCal
Workshop 3: Diversity Matters in the Urban Forest (Oct. 14 and again on Oct. 19)
Explore the importance of species and age diversity in the urban forest. What is the impact of diversity on wildlife? What is the impact of invasive species on diversity? Learn about some key invasives in this region and how to monitor for their appearance.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND!!!!!
If you plan to attend please contact Dr. Cheryl Adams via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org