Elementary Algebra (M5) Workshops
- Allows students to achieve required placement scores to become eligible to enroll in the college.
- Workshops contain quizzes, homework, midterm and final.
- Workshops typically run for two weeks, 7 or 8 days, Mondays to Fridays, days or evenings.
- Workshops typically run from April through July for fall semester enrollment and from October through January for spring.
- Passing a workshop is based on the average of class grades.
- Passing students must take the ACCUPLACER 6 test in order to be placed in a required math class.
Note: Students who scored below 40 on the ACCUPLACER 5 exam are required to take an online Pre-Algebra workshop before they can register in the Elementary Algebra (M5) workshop.
Registration and Contact Information:
- To register come to Room 1C17, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- To get more information call 718-262-2321 or 2320 or email email@example.com