Embedding Unlisted Video on YouTube in your Blackboard Course
- Log in to your YouTube account and go to your unlisted video page.
- Click the Embed tab. Copy the embed code highlighted in blue.
- Go to your course content area such as Course Materials or Assignments.
- Hover to “Build Content”. Under Create, click "Item".
- In the Text box, type in a Name. Type instructions if needed. Then, click the HTML icon.
- A pop-up window “HTML code view” appears. Paste the embed code into this window and click "Update" button.
- You are back to Create Item page. Click "Submit".
Now your unlisted video is embedded in your course.