Volume 5.2 (Spring 2009)
A collection of essays from the College-Wide Writing Program
- Introduction to Volume 5, Issue 2
- Michael J. Cripps & Karin A. Wolf
- Can the African-American Diet be Made Healthier Without Giving up Culture
- Genesis Belle
- What Can Be Done to Stop the Spread of AIDS Among African Children?
- Rashini Wijesinghe Kannangara
- What Were Some of the Responses of the Black Community in South Carolina During the Period of Reconstruction to the Many Challenges they Encountered in Securing their Civil Rights?
- Tamar Mungo