CUNYfirst: Planned System Outage
Tomorrow CUNYfirst will add the School of Professional Studies to the Campus Solutions community. We want to alert you to the following:
- At 5pm on Wednesday, March 25, the CUNYfirst System will lock out all students, faculty and staff users even if they are already logged in. All users must complete and save their CUNYfirst work before 5pm. This planned outage is to accommodate the conversion of data and configurations for the School of Professional Studies launch of Campus Solutions tools.
- CUNYfirst will be unavailable from 5pm on Wednesday, March 25 until Monday morning March 30. We are targeting to have all Finance, Campus Solutions, HR and Recruiting systems back up by 8am on Monday.
- The CUNYfirst team will alert the School of Professional Studies when the Campus Solutions system is available for their use. All other applications (Finance and HR/Recruiting) are active and available for SPS users as well.
For all colleges:
Although CUNYfirst MyInfo and CUNYfirst Reporting will be available, the MyInfo and Reporting data will not be refreshed nightly during the School of Professional Studies Campus Solutions launch:
- The last nightly data refresh before the launch:
For CUNYfirst MyInfo and CUNYfirst Reporting: Tuesday night, March 24
- The first nightly data refresh after the launch:
For CUNYfirst MyInfo: Monday night, March 30
For CUNYfirst HCM/CS (HR, Recruiting, and Campus Solutions) Reporting: Sunday night, March 29
For CUNYfirst FS (Finance) Reporting: Monday night, March 30
The CUNYfirst System will also be unavailable from 9pm until Midnight on Tuesday, March 31 to support end-of-month financial activities.
As always, we thank you all for your patience and understanding during this important transition.
CIS IT Communications