This is a test Server, please visit for current information

Skip to Main Content

How can I order a duplicate diploma with my current legal name?

Ordering a duplicate diploma with current legal name

Yes, students whose cumulative GPA was 2.0 or higher can apply for readmission, directly on the document portal on the Office of the Registrar site. Students whose cumulative GPA was below a 2.0 when last in attendance at York must contact the Committee on Academic Policy and Standards at for permission to readmit. If approved by the Committee the student must submit a copy of the approval along with a completed Readmission application to the Office of the Registrar at document portal.