Skip to Main Content

My major department plans to substitute or waive a major/pre-major/minor requirement(s), when should the department submit the request?

When should substitutes or waives from departments be submitted

These memos should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar no later than one month prior to the graduation date. Ideally, these requests should be submitted shortly after the department has advised and discussed it with the student.