- A Culture of Cooperation
- Human Resource Club/SHRM will celebrate "A Culture of Cooperation" and honored to welcome distinguished guest speaker Rose Scaringella-Cappelli Training and Development Specialist Department of Human Resources Weill Cornell Medicine.
- What Behavioral Sciences
- When Mar 09, 2021 from 06:00 PM to 07:45 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where Blackboard Collaborate
- Contact Name Dr. Phoebe Massimino
- Contact Phone 718-262-2000
- Attendees Students, faculty and staff
- Add event to calendar iCal
Special guest speaker
Rose Scaringella-Cappelli Training & Development Specialist Department of Human Resources Weill Cornell Medicine
Ms. Scaringella-Cappelli has 20 years of experience in healthcare education and training. She is a facilitator with a genuine passion for teaching and inspiring others and truly enjoys working in healthcare and adult education. Her expertise is in facilitating many topics, including leadership and soft-skill development, new-hire orientation, sales, customer service, and medical office administration training. She is determined to strengthen the growth mindset of employees and has made it her goal to influence employees to think about new and improved ways to enhance the workplace and make it one where it is inclusive and more enjoyable.
Her recent article focuses on a "Culture of Cooperation."
To Access the presentation by Phone: +1-571-392-7650 PIN: 188 284 5840
To Access the presentation by link to Blackboard Collaborate
Please RSVP if you plan to attend at the: email@example.com.
Thank you. We Look Forward to an Interesting and Informative Presentation!