Facilities Planning Office Assessment
The Facilities Planning mission is to assist Academic Affairs, Enrolment Management and Student Affairs, Institutional Advancement, Institutional Development and Effectiveness, and Administrative Affairs goals of the College. Spaces are to be assessed based on new needs, upgraded and made compliant as required via in-house and/or external resources, adhering to all applicable codes and processes. In addition, the transformation of spaces should uphold Health and Safety, provide comfort, preserve order, foster Academic excellence, and promote an enhanced quality of life for the community.
- Completion of 1G06 Leadership Center. (Link to 5.2)
- Completion of General Classroom Seating Upgrade
- Completion of the 4G02 Equipment Room Reloation (Link to 5.1)
- Completion of the HP202 Conference Room. (Link to 5.1)
- Develop Scopes of Work as required, prioritized, and funded to initiate campus-wide improvements. (Link to 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4)
The Facilities Planning Office Assessment Unit is part of the Administrative Affairs Division.