Financial Aid Office Assessment
The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to ensure that every eligible York College student has access to the financial resources needed to meet educational costs from Admissions through graduation.
- To adhere to federal, state and CUNY regulations and guidelines while administering financial aid.
- To assist with furthering the College's recruitment and retention efforts.
- To implement new strategies for managing the College's direct loan cohort default rate.
- To process and disburse federal and state funds accurately and timely.
- To provide courteous and efficient customer service using technology to enhance operational efficiency.
The Financial Aid Office Assessment Unit is part of the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Division.