What do I need to do?
- Maintain full-time status (at least 15 credits or 5 courses each semester)
- Enroll in courses during the Winter or Summer term, if 30 credits are not earned by the end of academic year
- Meet individually with an ACE Advisor at least twice a month
- Participate in all academic support and career development activities, at least once a month
- Students must study in an approved ACE major and adhere to course schedule outlined by their advisor.
- All ACE students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application each year. (Students under the New York Dream Act may be eligible to receive state aid, including TAP, Excelsior, and other state-administered scholarships)
- Commit to graduating within four years (freshmen) or two years (transfer) and adhere to course schedules and degree maps outlined by your advisor.