- Workshops: CSD offers workshops to students on how to best use the accommodations provided to them. CSD also offers workshops to faculty/staff on the office's policies and practices.
- Priority Registration: Students registered with the CSD office are given priority registration for classes each semester.
Testing Accommodations: These can include extended time for exams, a low-distraction test environment, or the use of different kinds of assistive technology.
- Assistive Technology: CSD offers a wide array of assistive technology software and devices for use by our students in the CSD computer lab and throughout campus. CSD staff provides training to students who require assistive software or devices.
- Information and Referrals to other York College offices and outside agencies
- CUNY LEADS (Linking Employment Academics and Disability Services): A program established to facilitate successful academic and career outcomes for students with disabilities who are enrolled in CSD. Find more information about CUNY LEADS.