Section Home

Non-Degree to Undergraduate Degree Status

(Non-Degree to Degree) Undergraduate students admitted as non-degree who wish to become matriculated. A student who has earned a Bachelor’s degree from York College cannot complete this form. Students wishing to pursue a second degree at York College are required to file a transfer application through the Admissions Office.

Non Degree to Undergraduate Degree Status H.pdf