- Four Year BSN Information Session
- The group information sessions are designed for individuals that are not York College students and require more information about the four year BSN program.
- What Prospective Student Nursing
- When Dec 10, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where Science Building-Room 103
- Contact Name Keteya Harrison-Melville
- Contact Phone 718-262-2054
- Add event to calendar iCal
If you wish to become a registered nurse and obtain your baccalaureate in science nursing degree, then you should register for one of the sessions. There is limited seating for the sessions and you must reserve your seat for the group information session. If you have any questions please call 718-262-2054.
If you are a York College student and you require more information about the RN-BSN program please contact the Department of Nursing at 718-262-2054 to schedule an academic advisement appointment.