Virtual Career Services
Career Services events and resources are available online.
York College Career Services Events
- Weekly Professional development workshops ( (Resume Clinic, Internship, Orientation, Career Assessment).
- Special Calendar of Events workshops.
Drop in Hours/Appointments
- Appointments can be scheduled via telephone (718) 262-2282 or by emailing email@example.com. Students will receive details on how to connect virtually prior to the scheduling of the appointment.
- Upload your resume on the Career Services website by using your Student ID as your username and if it is your first time signing in click “forgot password” to reset your password.
- After your resume has been approved you can apply to jobs and internships on the website.
- To increase the chances of being selected by potential employers, be sure to complete your Career Services online profile.
- Not sure what is the best career for you? Complete the career assessment (Focus 2) to help guide you into the best fit career options.