Creating a video lecture or presentation on VoiceThread
- If this is your first time creating a VoiceThread from scratch, please create a VT Homepage link before continuing with this tutorial.
- If you have created a VoiceThread in the past, please continue viewing the tutorial.
You can use VT to share your pre-recorded lecture/presentation to students thru a web link.
Before continuing with this tutorial, make sure you have your recorded video or presentation stored on your local computer.
- Creating a new VoiceThread
- Creating using different medias
- Creating a Presentation assignment that requires students to present course related topics with audio or video/webcam.
- Creating a Comment assignment that requires students to answer your questions at any point of your lectures, or comment on your VT presentations in text, audio or video format.
- Creating a Watch assignment that requires students to watch on your VT presentations.