FAFSA Filing Online Workshops
Financial Aid (FAFSA and TAP) Application Online Workshop Reservation and Information.
FAFSA and TAP Workshops, except for holidays, will be held remotely Monday through Thursday.
You will need your the following:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Your bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically click here.
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Financial Aid Office
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Academic Core Building, Room 1M08
Jamaica, NY 11451
Telephone: (718) 262-2230
Fax: (718) 262-2236
Federal School Code: 004759
State TAP Code: 1418